Coffee, Plebs, and Cold Beet Soup

Somewhere after my morning cup of java, in the throng of pedestrian cares, I find the most unexpected things: a little cold beet soup, perhaps?

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Curator of "The Wumpus Organization"

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Dreams

Dreams are interesting events. Normally I do not remember dreams and I do not usually take time to record them. Here are a few dreams that I had recently.

The first one is two-part: the first scene regards a train wreck and the second a house overlooking the valley. The second is a fantastical dream about a mountain, a carrier-ship, and magic. Third is a dream where I played for the briefest time a little of the life of Moses. Forth, is a dream about laying flooring and rebuilding something old into something new.

These dreams cover about the last two or so weeks. I hope you enjoy the read.

/s/ B. /

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home