Coffee, Plebs, and Cold Beet Soup

Somewhere after my morning cup of java, in the throng of pedestrian cares, I find the most unexpected things: a little cold beet soup, perhaps?

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Curator of "The Wumpus Organization"

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Dream - Abarim Mountains and Water

The Abarim mountains gave Moses a view of the promised land across the Jordan river. Here I dreamt that I was in these mountains (like Moses) and my family, my sister and brother-in-law from San Clemente and other close relatives, waited for me in the foothills.

I found myself swimming in the water. At first I thought it be like a river but as I swam in the water I was next to a concrete walk which seemed to me to be an aqueduct or other engineered flow.

I don’t remember how the dream ended. There might have been some action in the river or a chase began. The scenery is what I remembered most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home